Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Packed And Ready To Roll

The car is packed, the house is clean, the dog sitter has her instructions, we have a case full of DVD's, and three I-pods full of the kids chosen music so I guess we are ready to hit the road again. We are leaving around 4:00 today after Jason and I get off of work. We are planning to drive through the night and arrive in Mackinaw City around noon on Thursday. It is not easy to drive all night after working all day but we are hoping the kids will be doing alot of sleeping.








We typically make really great time when we drive through the night so we are hoping for the same on this trip. We will stay in Mackinaw until Friday and then on to the big town of Ishpeming, Michigan to visit Jason's family. I will try and update on Friday with some photos of beautiful Mackinaw City and the Mackinaw Bridge.



Take care and have a great week.

Michelle





2 comments:

melanie, aka Mo said...

Hey, Michelle... today is clean-up-your-emails day ! I have 280 in my inbox! So, I came across your email to me from back in MAY! I suck! Do you still have blog questions? Looks like you are up and running now! Let me know if you have any more questions of me. Melanie mgroves11@comcast.net

Jerre said...

Hey! It's Tuesday night and I'm not at the ballfield, thank God. But you probably are. Anyway I love your blog!