Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Whew.. What A Busy Week

O.K. get ready for the enormous amount of pictures you are about to see. I will start with Christmas Eve.

When I got home from work this is how I found Autumn and Chandler. Snuggled up on the couch waiting for Jason and I to get home from work and take them to the movie. I am so happy that Autumn and Chandler are so close. They are only 15 months apart and are inseparable. Even at the age of 9 and 10 they still sleep in the same bed every night. I have tried to get them to sleep in their own beds but they are not interested in that. Back to the movie. All 5 of us went to see Yes Man. It was a really good movie.





After the movie it was time to get ready and go to Gucky and Paw Paw's (my parents) house for dinner and presents.



Chandler is trying to show a mean face. I would say he did a pretty good job.



We are considering getting my mom counseling for the amount of presents she buys us for Christmas. She did cut back this year. Each daughter, son-in-law, and grandchild only received about 10 or 12 presents each. Good thing she is cutting back. LOL

My sister and niece.



The only thing Jason wanted this year were Best Buy gift cards so he could buy a new T.V. Well, it just would not be fair to only have one present for him and so many for everyone else. So he received numerous Best Buy gift cards. This was his surprise as he opened about the 8th or 9th gift card.





At about midnight after being completely spoiled with presents by my parents we headed home. Once at home Autumn and Chandler started putting out cookies and milk for Santa.




When suddenly here comes a cookie thief. Porkchop STOP!!!!
Look closely and you can see the cookies in his mouth.





Ahhhh... delicious.




The next few pictures are at 1:30 a.m. when I am attempting to get a picture of the kids before they go to bed. Let me say they were wound up. I have never seen them quite so HYPER!!!

Take 1





Take 2 Yes Autumn is standing on top of the chair.





Take 3.......... I give up



Christmas morning
I bet you are thinking this picture was taken bright and early. Wrong, this was taken when they woke up at 10:15!! Taylor had been up since 8:00 waiting on them to wake up. He finally went outside and started playing basketball.



Santa overdid it a bit.





Taylor's favorite present was The North Face coat.







Autumn was beyond excited to receive her very own camcorder.



Can you tell by this face he was excited to get Club Penguin.




Once my sister and niece arrived she had to show Gucky and Granny some of the things Santa left for her, including an ice cream maker.






Once everyone ate breakfast and went home, this is where I found Jason and Chandler. They were laying in Autumn's bed watching Chandler's new Star Wars Movie.




We had a great Christmas with family and were blessed beyond measure.
O.K. it is over now. Hurry up and take down the Christmas decorations we have a special birthday to celebrate. I will post about this special birthday in a few hours.

Take Care,
Michelle

No comments: