Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy Birthday To The Boy That Melts My Heart

On December 28th, 1999 the third love of my life entered the world, Chandler Coleman Ring. As all moms know, I never knew until I had kids that I could love one person so much.



Chandler is such a loving and affectionate child. Even at nine years old he loves to sit on the couch nd let me hold his sweet little hand, scratch his back, and kiss all over that precious face. There are so many times that a simple look from him makes me want to squeeze his little face and kiss it all over. As you can tell from the pictures, he will sometimes resist, but in the end always gives in.















Look at those dimples. Who could resist them?!




Chandler is a very laid back child and does not get in a hurry for anything. He enjoys each day for what it is. He love to play sports, football, basketball, and baseball.

He loves to spend time at the family camp in Michigan. Whether that means playing cards, hunting, riding the four-wheeler, or just hanging out.









He loves his electronic games (Nintendo DS, Gamecube, Playstation etc...) so much that we some times have to set time limits on playing them.


Unlike his mom, who is a Coke kind of girl he loves Cream Soda in the bottle.


He is a straight A student who is always striving to do his best.
A wonderful friend.
The bond that Chandler and Autumn share is one that I thank God for everyday. As I have mentioned before they are only 15 months apart and are inseparable. They sleep in the same bed, eat every meal and snack together, play together, tell each other all their "secrets" and keep them secrets, do homework together, read books to each other, stick up for each other, and on rare occasion have nasty little fights. Hey, it's not a perfect world. LOL I am so grateful for this special bond and hope that it will always remain the same.



Chandler and Taylor are 6 years apart so their relationship although very close is different than he and Autumn. Taylor is his role model. He is always striving to be like Taylor may it be in sports or academics.






So on December 26th at 8:00 a.m. it was time to put away the Christmas decorations and get ready for a family birthday party. Having a birthday so close to Christmas is not easy. My birthday is Janury 4th so I understand how he feels. When he was born I promised myself that I would never down play his birthday just because it was so soon after Christmas. Every year on his birthday we have a big family party and celebrate later with his friends.













Happy Birthday Chandler!!! I love you more than words can ever begin to express.
Michelle





























1 comment:

RADstitches said...

Ok, so have I told you how cute that I think he is? I DO want to eat those dimples up!