Monday, August 18, 2008


Thank you, thank you, thank you to Lindsay http://www.lindsayandjohn.blogspot.com/ for this most prestigeous award. I am so undeserving but will accept it with great pleaseure. :)


Okay so here is how this thing works: First I have to answer a little questionnaire thingy. Then I have to choose 7 bloggers who I feel are BRILLIANT (see list below) and I give them the award. They will post their own answers to the questionnaire on their own blog and they will choose 7 more recipients. And so it goes!





Here is the questionnaire:


A. Attached or single? Attached to my husband Jason for 14 years

B. Best friend? My friend from high school Tammy (McCullough) Bianco

C. Cake or pie? Cake... Italian Cream

D. Day of choice? Saturday... ahhh sleeping late

E. Essential items? Clinique chocolate chip lip liner

F. Favorite color? Red

G. Gummy bears or worms? Bears

H. Hometown? Born in Macon, Georgia raised in Memphis, TN and Gwinn, Michigan

I. Indulgence? Massages and Pedicures

J. January or July? July

L. Life isn’t complete without? My three awesome kids

M. Marriage date? November 26, 1994

N. Number of brothers & sisters? One younger sister Jennifer

O. Oranges or apples? Oranges

P. Phobias? Can't really think of any

Q. Quotes? Whether you think you can or think you can't you are right

R. Reasons to smile? Looking at the scale and it flashing a lower number than it did the last time you were on it.

S. Season of choice? Fall... not in Georgia but Michigan

T. Tag seven peeps! (see below)

U. Unknown fact about me? I love reality T.V.

V. Vegetable? I love vegetables it is hard to choose I would have to say zucchini or squash

W. Worst habits? Coke... especially in the can
X. X-ray or ultrasound? Ultrasound

Y. Your favorite food? Italian or Japanese

Z. Zodiac sign? Capricorn
Take Care
Michelle

No comments: