Saturday, August 9, 2008

We Will Miss You Grandma Helen

We have received some sad news. Jason's grandmother passed away. She was not doing well for the past 5-6 days. She decided it was time to go and receive her heavenly crown. I can only imagine how she must have felt to stand before the Lord and hear those words well done my good and faithful servant well done. She was a wonderful person who will be dearly missed by her many friends and family.

Jason and I will be leaving tomorrow (I guess it is actually today since it is already 2:45 am) and traveling to Michigan for her funeral. Please pray for her family during this difficult time. She leaves behind three sons and one daughter. I will try and update once we arrive in Michigan.
http://www.miningjournal.net/page/content.detail/id/513946.html?nav=5007


Take Care,
Michelle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear about Jason's Grandmother. I know it's hard now, but rejoice in knowing that Heaven has gained another angel to watch over your family! I will be praying for you and your family. Safe travels!