Wednesday, August 6, 2008

To Many Milestones In One Day For This Chic!!!

How many milestones should one mom have to endure in one day. Let me just say that three is to many for me. As you all know Taylor started high school on Monday and that was not easy. Chandler my baby moved from the primary school to the elementary school which I was actually excited about since he will be with Autumn. Just in case those milestones were not enough to send me over the edge Autumn decided she HAD to shave her legs before the first day of school. She has been begging me for a year to shave and I finally gave in. I of course had to document this event with many pictures.

The process begins...........





I convinced her shaving cream is a must even though her friends said they only use soap. Hey mom knows best don't argue.











Ahhhhhhhhh smooth as silk.




Book bags are packed, lunches are ready, legs are shaved it's time for the first day of school. They were less than excited about me having to take their picture at 7:30am.







Chandler is so sweet opening the door car door for Autumn.


Everyone had a great first day Taylor loved high school, Autumn really liked her teacher and Chandler said this is the best teacher he has ever had.
Take Care
Michelle

1 comment:

RADstitches said...

GASP... ok and she is HOW OLD!?!?! I am SO not ready for all of this. Avery.. my 10 year old wants to shave and we say.. NOPE! SO, WHEN do you really let her? I need counseling here!