Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween and Picture Overload!!!

Saturday night we attended the Fall Festival at church. Along with what seemed to be everyone else in the town. They had a ton of games set up for the kids with candy at the end of each one.

I did not get many pictures because not long after we arrived Autumn and Chandler were off to play with their friends.








Autumn and Chandler with my niece Brooke (the blondie) and her friend Courtney.






On Wednesday night we finally found two hours at home to carve pumpkins.


"Chandler I can't decide what face to carve into my pumpkin"




"Autumn just listen to your pumpkin it will tell you what kind of face it wants."



"Chandler just sit down there is no way a pumpkin can tell you what kind of face it wants"






"Well mime told me and I am getting started"





"See Autumn it is really easy"







"Chandler you can't just start drawing, you have to think about these things"




"and plan them out"






"Oh, Chandler I have an idea let's throw pumpkin seeds at Taylor, that will be funny"





(notice the pumpkin seeds on his chest)


"Chandler help me Taylor did not think my idea was very funny"




"Chandler helllllllllllp!! I just washed my hair now Taylor is putting my head inside the pumpkin"






"Autumn and Chandler stop so I can carve my pumpkin while showing off my bulging muscles"



"Mom get a close up of my biceps just in case they didn't see them"



"Ahhhh the perfect pumpkin"








Chandler's finished pumpkin.




We are still waiting on Autumn to decide what to carve on her pumpkin we will post those pictures when she is complete. LOL
Last but certainly not least. I received my Fall Swap from the Perry Family. She did such a great job at picking out something perfect for me. I love these two ceramic pumpkins. She also sent an awesome wall hanging decorated for fall that says Give Thanks. The picture that I took of that did not turn out for some reason. Thank you Perry Family I absolutely love my fall decorations!!!!

Take Care and Have A Spooooooooooootacular Night.
Michelle


3 comments:

MLP said...

This post made me laugh! Guess that is life with teens!!! Cute stuff!

RADstitches said...

Hey, did you get my email about my swap goodies!?!??! Check out my site.. www.radstitches.blogspot.com
WE ALL loved everything!!!!!!

Ryan Zamperlini said...

=DDD~