Thursday, October 16, 2008

Only A Loving Aunt Would Do This!!

Let me start by telling you a little about my younger sister Jennifer. First of all she is a "neat freak". Secondly, when she eats the food on her plate can not touch or she will not eat it. The simple thought of mayonnaise makes her sick. She would never dare actually touch it. So..... on to the story. After the big family Birthday Party and everyone had gone home Taylor discovered his retainer (that he had wrapped in a napkin and placed on the counter) was missing. Of course my reaction as a mom was have fun, there sure was alot of trash. His Aunt on the other hand decided she would help. OK now I feel guilty. I guess I will help too. I will take pictures LOL. In the dark they very carefully searched each and every dag of trash. Bag one... look at the reaction on my sisters face. I was waiting to get the picture of her throwing up which I thought was coming any minute. Notice Taylor's gloves AKA Ziploc bags.





Three bags complete and no one has gotten sick. And there is even mayonnaise in those bags.








Aunt says " Taylor this is the last bag I don't think we are going to find it". Taylor says "I will finish looking in that bag". Low and behold in the VERY BOTTOM of the last bag is the prized napkin. I felt sorry for my sister. She is such an awesome Aunt she will do anything for her niece and nephews. Even if it means digging in the trash.




My kids are so blessed to have her.

Take Care,

Michelle

1 comment:

RADstitches said...

OH MY WORD! That sucks! LOL Do you think he learned his lesson? What a sweet Aunt.. I would have took pictures too! Hee Hee I sent out the info on the fall swap today!