Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Thank Heaven For Moms

The kids were out of school from last Thursday until today for Fall Break. We had many exciting things planned along with a little rest and relaxation. Those plans were quickly changed when the dreaded stomach virus hit our family.

Thankfully Gucky (my mom) came to the rescue as usual. She kept Chandler at her house for 4 days to keep him away from our germ infested house. On Monday and Tuesday when I had the virus she once again took over for me. She took care of the kids, cleaned my house, did the laundry and kept up the supply of soup, Sprite, jello, and Popsicles. Why is it that no matter how old you are when you're sick you still need your mom. I am so thankful to live close to my family. Hopefully the virus is over and we can look forward to the week-end.

This weekend Gucky and Paw Paw took Chandler to the corn maze and he loved it. So much so that he asked them to take him everyday. He has now been everyday for 4 days!! I am hoping to take he and Autumn this weekend and take some pictures to share with you.

Take Care,
Michelle

No comments: